Special Lights is a well-established business in the luxury lighting sector currently undergoing an exciting phase of growth, with our projects division a key part of the company?s growth plans. We sell high end European designed and manufactured lighting products to a diverse client base. Our projects division work predominately with the professional design community in all sectors of projects. We also have a dedicated in-house consultancy that offers a comprehensive lighting design service to our very discerning clientele.
Our showroom is based in Surry Hills, a short walk from Central station.
We are looking for a full time Internal Sales Coordinator. We need someone with experience in B2B project sales who is comfortable taking a strong client liaison role in coordinating project success from quotation through to delivery. With a solution-focused sales approach, you will operate as our main internal contact for project enquiries throughout Australia. Also, at times you will be supporting retail staff in showroom sales.
This role also involves driving our digital marketing activity and providing promotional support to the business. This includes website updates and management, digital newsletters, creating tactical marketing offers and organising trade events. The successful candidate will be fully trained in all aspects of lighting as part of their development program, however some lighting knowledge would be an advantage. The salary package will include base salary as well as an incentive scheme.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales support, or retail sales with some project coordination
- Is highly motivated and willing to learn more about lighting in the professional design sector
- A strong communicator able to respond to customer needs
- Comfortable engaging with a high end customer base
- Ideally has experience/skills with digital/web marketing
- Organised and has a keen eye for detail and/ or design an advantage
- Work effectively with and without supervision to ensure success of the team including other divisions of the business
- A good multitasker with a strong sense of urgency
- Has a well-rounded computer skill set
- Has a good basic knowledge of lighting preferably with some technical ability
- You currently live in Australia and have the permanent right to work in Australia
To apply, please send your resume to Kathryn Thomson ? email@example.com