This is an opportunity for an exciting new position with an immediate start. The successful candidate will have exceptional sales skills and passionate about incredible service and relationships with existing and newly sourced clients and buyers.
This is a unique opportunity to join our driven, creative and passionate team with a multi award winning high end luxury homewares and interior design brand.
This hands-on role sees you working to manage and run our domestic and international wholesale arm of the business whilst working closely with the Designer (and founder), design and administration team and the Communication Coordinator. The successful candidate will team sales management skills with a strong ability to confidently connect, nurture and grow our existing and future wholesale partnerships.
This role is suited to someone who is self-motivated, driven, highly organised, creative, analytical, confident and is able to lead and embody our brand identity and culture.
Base wage + commission structure
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player who can self-manage and inspire others
- Have the skills to design and implement sales strategies
- Focused on reaching and exceeding targets
- Have a natural flair to build relationships with buyers and clients
- Be able to multi-tasker with an unquestionable work ethic
- Have experience working within sales, preferably in a homewares and interior design capacity and with a strong focus on wholesale sales experience
- The ability to learn quickly and retain extensive product knowledge
- Work closely with the designer and inspire new collections
- Love giving sales presentations/ demonstrations, attending trade shows and working at trade shows
- Why work for Greg Natale?
- Be proud to work for a passionate designer, making beautiful, unique and handmade products and homewares
- Creatively immerse yourself in the world of interior design
- Work with a passionate and highly skilled team
Other relevant information;
- Fulltime position
- This is a Monday – Friday role, with accountability and communication needed outside of standard hours
- Based in the Surry Hills headquarters
Please send your resume and cover letter addressing the following to email@example.com :
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?