Opportunity to join a well established medium-size Project Management Consultancy. APG has been operating for 11 years and prides itself on our team of experienced professionals who possess a variety of skills and thorough knowledge across all industry sectors.
We work together collaboratively with our internal and external teams and firmly believe that our culture and the relationships we support are integral to the success of our projects and business.
Provides support to the Business Development/Marketing Manager and the business through Brand and Marketing, Sponsorship and Events, Social Media, Client Relationships, Lead Generation and Bid Support.
Responsibilities include: –
- Lead Coordinator of proposal and credentials preparation to a high visual standard
- Maintain and update all social media channels (website, blog, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Gains and maintains a thorough knowledge of clients and projects
- Work with project management team to promote project milestones and achievements
- Maintains APG brand standards across all aspects of the business
- Takes ownership of business development documents
- General admin duties when required
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Team player
- Demonstrated Initiative
- Understanding of social media and marketing strategies
- Effective use of Word, Excel and MS Project
- Experience with Word press and/or website management
- Personable and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- 2+ years in any of the following roles
Knowledge of or experience within the property/construction industry an advantage but not essential
- Bid preparation
- Graphic Design