An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Retail Store Manager role in our Chadstone showroom.
LUMAS is the world leader in Contemporary Photographic Art and is committed to the idea of developing a broader audience of art-buyers and collectors.
A new and accessible philosophy to offer authentic and affordable art lets all art enthusiasts discover photography in the form of high quality editions by established artists and promising talents. Representing more than 3,000 works by over 250 international artists, LUMAS serves retail customers, as well as small and large enterprises.
What you will bring:
1) Possess exceptional sales skills with a proven history in high-end sales.
2) 3 + years of experience as a hands-on Store Manager in a fast paced and high volume retail experience in either luxury retail, fashion, design / interior consulting or other high-end products requiring explanation.
3) Focus on people, performance, training and development of a small team. Outstanding leadership skills and ability to lead from the front.
4) Ability to coach and problem solve.
5) Experience and proven ability to self-motivate in achieving store and individual sales, budgets and KPIs, as well as those of your team.
5) Excellent sales and communication skills, both written and verbal.
6) Strong team player and capable of aptly managing the expectations of the team and senior management.
7) Strong work ethic and dedication to the company and the team.
8) A positive can-do attitude and team focus.
What you can expect from us:
1) A highly fascinating product line that excites customers, partners and us every day.
2) The chance to become part of a young and fast-growing company, with a possibility of career advancement for top performers.
3) Generous employee discounts.
4) Continuous training and opportunities for career advancement.
5) Excellent bonus structure.
You will be reporting directly to and working closely with the General Manager. Passion for art is a must!
To apply, please email your resume and covering letter addressing your experience and why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please! Only successful candidates will be contacted.
More information about the company and the brand can be found at lumas.com.au.
Applications closing date is Friday, 8 March 2019. Opportunity to start immediately.