State Retail Manager
About the role
We are seeking a proven sales leaders and performer to help us grow and maintain our loyal client base. A candidate with a proven track record of managing teams, meeting sales targets and building relationships and hungry for new business success built on driving inspiring outcomes will find career satisfaction in this role. This role is a rare opportunity to take a leadership position within an established retail territory where you will be representing the very best brands in designer furniture, including Moroso and Molteni & C. As a market leader within the furniture design industry you will have the opportunity to work alongside Australia’s leading Architects and Interior Designers.
- Align high-end design solutions to our clients’ needs including budget, design brief and lead time
- Greeting, assisting and inspiring our Retail clients
- Establishing and building strong relationships with existing clients and create new business opportunities
- Own all Retail Accounts and manage the sales process end to end.
- To achieve/exceed annual sales targets by thoroughly qualifying all leads & sales opportunities and to leverage business from new & established relationships.
- Play a key role in driving strategic initiatives into the targeted territory accounts.
- Preparing design drawings, client presentations and pricing information
- Actively support and promote Hub’s key brands and suppliers
- At least 3 years sales management experience
- Previous experience selling complex design solutions or architectural products
- Strong direct sales experience
- Ability to manage a wider eco-system of clients, staff and partners
- Consistent over-achievement of sales targets
- Successful history of creating new business sales is a must
- Proven track record with relevant customer relationships
- Proven ability to manage complex and commercial processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Able to apply a common-sense commercial approach to problem solving
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must have the right to live and work in Australia
- Competitive pay rates & attractive commission structure
- Great staff discount across our products
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding performance
- Excellent training and professional development
- A vibrant, fast paced and fun work environment within a supportive team.
- Career potential & growth
With a business culture that has our clients interests at the core of everything we do, we’ll set you up for success by providing a comprehensive induction and on boarding to the business including a week’s induction with the Sales Director followed by a comprehensive 100 program. On top of your own business development we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities through our sales process.
Hub Furniture Lighting Living is a privately owned family company with showrooms and offices in Melbourne & Sydney. We are proud to represent the very best international brands exclusively in the Australian market. We offer high-end products in furniture, lighting, flooring and accessories including art and sculptural objects. We are recognised for our friendly and approachable staff and for providing a retail environment that is welcoming and creative. Our position in the market is at the highest level and our team is expected to strive to always improve our benchmarks.
If this is you, apply now by sending your CV and a cover letter to Nathan Bachli, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org describing why you think you would be a perfect candidate.