About the role
This role’s main objective is to develop and drive performance in Queensland. We need a confident dynamic leader who can enhance our people, complement our strategic vision and ensure all business development opportunities are captured and fostered.
The scope of the role is broad and includes the following responsibilities:
- Motivate and get the very best out of your people
- Build and maintain strong industry relationships within the region
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, sales figures and trends to Directors
- Enforce company policies and procedures aimed at improving the overall operation and effectiveness of the company
- Establish credibility throughout the company as an effective developer of solutions to challenges
- Offer strategic input to the company
Who we’re looking for
A pro-active individual who is a great communicator and thrives in a fast-paced environment is the ideal fit for this role.
In addition, we’re searching for someone with the following qualities:
- Organisation and delegation
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication and motivation
- Forward planning and strategic thinking
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Commercial awareness
Why join us at Living Edge?
We encourage an enjoyable and flexible working environment here at Living Edge that instils pride in the great success we achieve together as a team.
The salaries we offer are competitive and generous in order to attract the best possible talent in the market to our brand.
We’re also big on rewarding exceptional performance and individuals who show a genuine commitment to our shared success. As a result, this role also offers a generous incentive scheme.
If you’re keen to take the next step in your career and be in a role where you can genuinely excel and contribute your ideas, then we’d absolutely love to hear from you!
Living Edge is committed to EEO, Workplace Health & Safety, cultural diversity and fair workplace practices nationally.