Space Furniture is seeking a Full time Showroom Sales Consultant for their Sydney Showroom located in Alexandria. To join this highly dynamic team, applicants will need to have an appreciation of design whilst possessing excellent sales and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships. Experience within the design industry will be viewed favourably.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about sales and design, thriving in a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly connect with our diverse client base and work well within a team environment. Be a graduate interior designer and looking to break into the industry or have a back ground in interior design and experienced in CAD. A keen eye for showroom detail and an understanding of the importance of the day to day retail process is second nature to you.
- Develop and manage clients, nurturing ongoing relationships
- Guide clients in the selection of furniture and accessories
- Quotation and pricing of furniture
- Management of sales through to delivery
- Achieve monthly sales budgets
- Possess an exceptional work ethic
- Have proven experience working in high end furniture sales and/or design
- Availability to work weekends
- Hold a current NSW driver’s license
- A passion for customer service
- Enjoy working within a small sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an Employee Application Form.
You must have an Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
If you are serious about combining your passion for design and your experience in sales, please apply now.