Do you love furniture and design?
We are currently seeking a passionate and self-motivated Showroom Manager to lead our team on a full-time basis at our Richmond showroom in Melbourne. We are are looking for an individual who is committed to making a contribution to the growth of the company, and in return be rewarded.
MISURA is a privately owned Australian company that was established in 2013 with aspirations to become a destination furniture shop. Our contemporary collections are sourced from designer brands from European countries such as Italy, France and the Netherlands.
About the role
- Maximising sales opportunities by providing quotes, negotiating, closing of sales and organising deliveries.
- Gaining a complete understanding of our collection of furniture, demonstrating product knowledge and offering appropriate solutions for both retail and A&D clients.
- Managing the complete operation of the showroom.
- Quoting design jobs using design software.
- Working with the sales staff to achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Overseeing orders from initial quotation through to the final delivery.
- Having an in-depth understanding of the sales process.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with prospective A&D clients.
- Liaising with stakeholders; both overseas and local
- The right attitude and willingness to always grow and improve.
- A basic understanding of furniture would be a great advantage.
- A good eye for contemporary design.
- Excellent sales & negotiating skills.
- Articulate, professional and well-presented
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, organised and positive.
- Have an understanding of the design industry and dealing with high-end clientele.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a showroom of similar level.
- Right to work in Australia or have permanent residency.
- One day of weekend work.
Rewards & perks
- Generous bonus based on performance.
- Be part of a young & growing company; the sky is the limit!
- A very hands on role with room to grow and make your mark in the industry.
- Amazing working environment and location.
How to apply
Apply via the link or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note: Only successful applications will be contacted for an interview.