Do you love furniture and design?
We are currently seeking a passionate and self-motivated Showroom Manager to lead our team on a full-time basis at our Richmond showroom in Melbourne. We are are looking for an individual who is committed to making a contribution to the growth of the company, and in return be rewarded.
MISURA is a privately owned Australian company that was established in 2013 with aspirations to become a destination furniture shop. Our contemporary collections are sourced from designer brands from European countries such as Italy, France and the Netherlands.
About the role
- Motivating and leading the sales team to ensure that the sales team is achieving set targets
- Ensuring that the visual layout and visual merchandising of the showroom is consistent with the brand guidelines
- Oversee the day to day tasks involved in the operation of the showroom
- Liaise with the Director to implement strategies to ensure that the sales targets and showroom goals are being met
- Working with the sales staff to achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Implement sales training strategies
- Provide input into the evolution of the showroom, the products and the brand
- Listening with overseas suppliers, local delivery companies and tradespeople
- At least two years’ experience in a similar management role
- Will be required to work one weekend day
- Resourcefulness with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills that encompass good persuasive and negotiating skills
- Articulate, well presented and professional
- Intermediate computer skills
- Articulate, professional and well-presented
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High proficiency in client engagement in the high-end sector and the ability to maintain professional relationships
- Ability to represent MISURA in networking events and liaise with industry stakeholders to create new leads
- Demonstrated experience in managing a showroom of similar level.
- Right to work in Australia or have permanent residency.
- One day of weekend work.
Rewards & perks
- Generous bonus based on performance.
- Be part of a young & growing company; the sky is the limit!
- A very hands on role with room to grow and make your mark in the industry.
- Amazing working environment and location.
How to apply
Apply via the link or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note: Only successful applications will be contacted for an interview.