About The English Tapware Company
The English Tapware Company is a market leader in the specification and supply of the finest quality tapware, bathroom fittings and architectural hardware. We are a dynamic, growing company with an established presence in the retail market and within the design community.
We have architecturally designed showrooms in Armadale, Melbourne and Woollahra, Sydney from which we provide a consultative sales service to discerning homeowners, interior designers, architects and project specifiers. We share a love of all aspects of interior and product design.
About the role
We moved to our beautiful new showroom at 751 High Street, Armadale two years ago and have established a knowledgeable and capable sales team. We are seeking a new Showroom Manager with the presence, experience, skills and abilities for this leadership role. We are after a warm and focused person who will thrive in this position managing what has become Melbourne?s premier source for exquisite tapware, hardware and fittings.
The successful applicant will
- Confidently lead and manage an experienced sales team working within and from the showroom.
- Have an appreciation of architecture, product design and interior design.
- Have an understanding of the requirements of working with a luxury brand which will be reflected in the quality of their personal presentation and manner.
- Possess enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to confidently relate to high-end customers and design professionals.
- Have the ability to deliver excellent customer service and promote a luxury retail experience.
- Be able to quickly develop new relationships whilst managing existing clients and their projects.
- Be fluent across our range and be able to identify, analyse and resolve product requirements
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Show proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
The successful applicant will receive full product training and be well-remunerated for commitment and performance.