We are looking for an ambitious lighting professional to be the face of the business as we position the brand for a period of considerable growth.
The position will be based at our South Yarra showroom and will include time spent on-the-road visiting local architects, designers and job sites. You’ll be working with a team of professionals that live and breathe design and with a supportive head office driven by continual innovation.
For the right candidate there will be the opportunity for growth in several directions and supported with ongoing professional development.
- Liaise with clients to create lighting solutions that align with their design intent
- Be an ambassador for authentic design and the brands we represent
- Drive sales through both retail and trade channels
- Preparation of lighting layouts, schedules, and quotes
- Assisting in management and entry of data into the CRM system
- Proactively follow up on quotes and projects throughout sales pipeline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working across both decorative & technical lighting
- Clear communicator with language that spans from designers through to electrical contractors
- Confidence to lead presentations
- Good listener and naturally empathetic
- Demonstrated ability to apply divergent and convergent thinking in response to problems / challenges
- Ability to abstract and clearly define problems and design challenges
- Technically minded problem solver
- Ability to self-manage work load and demonstrate a high level of organization
- Professional & well presented
- Availability to work Saturdays
- Australian Drivers license
- Experience with AUTOCAD, REVIT and lighting calculation software such as DIALUX
- Understanding of lighting system fundamentals i.e. DALI, DMX, Bluetooth Mesh
- A professional network through local A&D sector