Celebrating in 2019, 20years of representing world-class international and local brands CC+I provide commercial furniture, lighting and custom design solutions to an array of beautifully designed functional spaces. These include corporate and creative offices, hospitality, shopping centres, educational, retail and residential environments. We have offices in Sydney (HO), Melbourne & Brisbane and work with clients nationally.
Located in our head office you will be working with a national sales team, the marketing team and directly with the Managing Director as required. This role is critical to the success of the business and requires a focused and organised individual who has a love for design, connecting with people and a ton of initiative.
The role also supports the Marketing & Sales team with Showroom Presentations, lunches and other client entertainment. You will also assist the sales team with documents and presentations.
You will be responsible for company travel arrangements, bookings and other tasks as required.
Your love of design will ensure you are in your happy place and connected to the business. As the Showroom Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the product in the showroom as well as overall presentation and styling. You will ensure a consistency across the client experience by following styling guidelines and keeping the showroom in peak condition. Your organisation skills will kick in with managing the library of product samples.
You are right & left brained with an undeniable ability to manage multiple tasks which are both administrative & creative in execution.
Overall, you are a solution provider, keen to jump in and help wherever you can. Always looking for ways to provide support to those around you and doing whatever it takes. Your initiative will mean that you are always on the front foot looking for the best way you can add value to the business.
You have a strong sense of responsibility and accountability in everything you do. Not delivering is simply not an option and you will work with those around you to ensure that promises are delivered upon.
Your experience could come from several industries and categories but a love for design with a visual aesthetic would be beneficial
As this is a multifaceted role you will have key responsibilities under 3 categories;
- Showroom Management and Sales
- Sales & Marketing Administrative Support
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director & Sales Manager
Your Experience & Knowledge
- Previous experience Sales Support, Marketing Support role is ideal
- Experience in a highly detail focused role
- Highly computer literate (MS Office suite) and able to quickly learn new software
- Previous experience in working autonomously and managing own time
- Driven for providing solutions and adding value
- Can do & hands on
- Love being the Go-To within an organisation
- Willingness to work across several deliverables
- An ability to think on your feet and act quickly & confidently
- A love of people & design
- Effervescent & full of initiative
To apply for this exciting position, send your current CV to email@example.com