We offer a bespoke high-end residential interior design service where our clients are the most integral part of the journey. Embedded in our ethos is a timeless aesthetic, with an emphasis on comfort, attention to detail, craftsmanship, luxury and soul, a curated aesthetic that evokes an emotional response.
We are a studio located in Woollahra and are looking for a dynamic, confident, passionate and creative designer to join our growing team.
We are looking for the following experience and attributes-
– 5+ years residential interior design experience
– Interior Architecture/ Design degree
– Experience in running a project/s
– Strong documentation, FF&E procurement and presentation skills
– Work collaboratively with Director and other team members to deliver high quality projects
– Managing and leading a team
– Managing client, supplier and consultant relationships
– Proficient in Autocad, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience with Council documentation is a bonus
Please send through your CV and portfolio to Emma Evans – email@example.com