We’re a small, yet passionate & determined crew of designers, with an overwhelming love of cake & a slight addiction to coffee. Over the last 6 years we have built a studio founded on strategic design thinking to deliver high performing workspace’s to our clients, with the desire for everyone to love going to work as much as we do!
Through data, research, technology and brand stories, we create spaces that increase engagement, improve happiness and wellbeing, influence positive behaviours, and create a real sense of purpose and connection for our clients.
You are a natural go getter, can speak confidently on any design subject, are exciting and engaging to your audience and not much gets you down. You understand that there is a fine balance between your passion for creating outstanding work and the commercial realities of time and cost in delivering it, and you are able to negotiate this effortlessly.
The Senior Interior Designer is the creative heart of the studio, responsible for;
- Leading the development of innovative concepts forming the foundations for successful project delivery
- Inspiring team motivation and providing mentorship for individual career progression
- Delivering high quality, technical outcomes that are functional & commercial
These are must-haves for the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or similar;
- Min. 6 years’ experience, with proven examples of having delivered project outcomes across the entire project lifecycle
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and REVIT at an intermediate level;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in project management will be highly regarded as will your experience in dealing with consultants; and
- A kick ass portfolio of commercial projects demonstrating your workplace design skills.
You’ll be confidant, great with people, SUPER organised and all over these things:
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in conceptual design which pushed the boundaries of design and the clients thinking.
- Ability to manage high workloads, tight deadlines and competing priorities with professionalism and a smile
- Advanced presentation skills with a proven track record of delighting clients
- Collaborative team player with the desire to foster this quality across the business
- Expertly leading a team of talented designers, providing strong mentorship to see them flourish in their own careers
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- High accountability & consciousness of time management with projects running on time and on budget, both ours and the clients
- Solutions focused and service orientated, with a relentless desire to overcome challenges
- Understanding of, and experience in, workplace environments imperative
- And at the end of the day just a really nice people person
JOIN US and experience;
- Parental Leave support
- Employee Referral Program
- Flu vaccinations
- Workplace Wellness Program