At C-GEN, our team of content specialists create and disseminate the latest insights and inspirations from across the design and architecture industries. C-GEN is a full-service content and marketing agency, and is a subsidiary body of Indesign Media Asia Pacific.
We are currently seeking applications for the role of Senior Content Manager and Writer. Does this sound like a dream job?
We need someone with ALL of the following:
- You?re a masterful storyteller. You?re a writer and editor to the core, (preferably with a penchant for design.) As such, you must be able to understand industry topics, and then create meaningful angles that engage audiences and bring brand stories to life.
- You?re a people person. This is a client-facing role, you need to be comfortable meeting and greeting with clients from all levels. You must be able to understand their content needs and distil them into meaningful stories, whether it?s a blog, a video or a social media post.
- You?re a strategic thinker who can project manage. You?ve got experience in developing content strategies and then executing them. You can manage client demands and timelines to deliver content that converts.
- You?re a problem solver. Not afraid to get stuck in and come up with creative ideas for clients that are outside the more traditional avenues.
You?ll fit right into this role and our team if:
- You have experience with a vibrant and growing agency or publisher.
- You love developing the creative, ambitious voice that ensures campaigns can truly lead industry discussion and innovation. You?re excited to build out the content marketing function from the ground up for new clients. This role has huge growth potential.
- You enjoy working across different content verticals ? from editorial pieces to digital blog content, video, podcasting and infographics to PR and event communications, social media to technical resources.
- You?re inspired by the work of the architecture and design community.
- You work well with taking ownership and responsibility for executing your campaigns and managing your client relationships.
- You work well with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. Advanced degree or relevant on the job training.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of experience in a multi-channel content creation role (publishing, journalism, etc.).
- Must be based in Sydney.
Bonus if you have:
- Have led a team.
- Have content creation and/or marketing experience in the architecture, design, property, tech and/or innovation space.
- Video editing or video production skills .
Why you?ll love working with us:
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is a multi-platform media company specialising in architecture and design. Through our print and digital publications, and industry leading design-related events, Indesign Media is constantly evolving along with the digital and social landscape. We are passionate about what we do and proud of our heritage of world-class journalism and entrepreneurial spirit.
In just two years, C-GEN has grown to become an authoritative voice, working alongside leading design brands to create bespoke content solutions. C-GEN is a dedicated internal content marketing agency within Indesign Media Asia Pacific.
Now you?re at the bottom and you still want more?
If you are looking for a role that you can completely make your own, where you have a voice, and can affect change ? we want to hear from you!
*Note: We understand that you are eager to hear back from us. We receive a lot of applications and cannot respond to all of them.