Autex Acoustics®, Australia’s leading specialist in the design and manufacture of inspiring acoustic products for commercial interiors is looking for an experienced and highly capable Senior Communications Co-ordinator for a full time position within our Marketing team in Melbourne, Australia.
If you are passionate about design and excel in all areas of marketing communications – copywriting, social media, events and promotions, this position offers a wonderful opportunity for high job satisfaction and career enhancement.
Based in the state-of-the-art head office and showroom in Richmond, Autex works with architects, interior designers and consultants to bring innovations in the fabrication of acoustic furnishings to design driven environments. Offices, education, health and housing are using acoustic solutions to enhance the health and wellbeing of those within shared spaces. Your role is to frame the conversations within the architectural community across multiple platforms to share the incredible benefits of the Autex range of sustainable acoustic solutions.
Autex is an extraordinary company founded in New Zealand and now operational in Australia, the United Kingdom and North America. Our focus is to successfully bring design driven acoustic solutions that are 100% carbon neutral and have sustainability at their core. We are proud to say our products have changed the way that we work, live and learn. www.autex.com.au
If you have a passion for interiors, and skill in creating a voice that resonates for all stakeholders, joining the Australian Autex marketing team will provide you with a friendly and supportive environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all it does. An excellent remuneration package is available to the successful applicant.
Your skill set will include:
– excellent interpersonal & copywriting communications
– a trained eye for colour, design, imagery & photography
– attention to detail is a must
– experience in successfully working to detailed project briefs and understanding vital workflow processes
– a knowledge of and commitment to sustainable and environmental best practices
– capability in managing multiple projects and deadlines
– proven experience in preparing engaging EDMs, blogs and press releases
– internal stakeholder comms including preparation of sales materials
– liaison with advertising partners & provision of collateral
– experience with Hubspot & WordPress CMS & project management programs is a plus
– intermediate+ skills in Microsoft Word and Adobe software
– tertiary qualifications in marketing, business, or communications
– 5+ yrs experience in communications focused roles
If your career already features design sector experience, and you have a passion for the architectural and interiors creative sector, this position is ideal. Send your CV together with a cover letter outlining why your voice should be the perfect addition to the Autex marketing team. A comprehensive job description will be made available to shortlisted applicants. Enquiries and further questions should only be forwarded to: