Rakumba Lighting is Australia’s oldest international lighting brand. For more than fifty years, we have been creating beautiful decorative lighting. Authenticity and heritage underly our signature aesthetic of contemporary elegance.
We provide decorative lighting solutions to commercial, high end residential, property development, aged care, hospitality and retail market sectors in 17 countries around the globe.
At Rakumba, we’re for quality and professionalism – our attention to detail and pursuit for perfection is what matters. From designing a prototype to delivering a newly finished piece, we’re proud to be trusted by the people we work with. We care about what we create. It’s not a philosophy, it’s pride.
We seek a savvy marketing specialist experienced in content creation and PR to significantly grow Rakumba’s profile locally and internationally. You’re an excellent communicator, with a true knack for story-telling.
You have solid experience in developing, delivering and ongoing management of a content strategy across a broad range of platforms including digital.
Exceptional organisation, creativity and attention to detail are in your DNA.
You’re competent with Adobe Creative Suite, web content management systems, social media platforms, marketing automation applications and analytics tools.
You have an inherent love of design and want to work in a pivotal role with a company that has a very clear vision and reason for being.
As an experienced content marketing and PR specialist, your role will include:
- Set and lead the content marketing strategy and calendar
- Create and distribute extraordinary content that’s valuable, relevant and consistent across multiple channels
- Copy writing, graphic design, social media, website, newsletters, thought leadership articles, case studies, managing photo shoots, video content creation
- Create sales and marketing collateral including catalogues, brochures, promotions, presentations
- Design and execute exhibition, event and product release PR campaigns
- Organise trade events
- Manage Website, SEO, Adwords
- Post-campaign analytics
To apply for this position, please send your CV, remuneration expectations and availability by email.
Note: Due to the high volume of applicants we receive for positions at Rakumba, we may not respond to applicants unless shortlisted for interview.