Profile Systems is an Australian-owned, national Commercial Furniture company that has been operating successfully for over 18 years. Due to our continued success, we are going against the current market trends and expanding our business throughout the eastern states of Australia. Working closely with our industry partners, the Sales & Estimating Assistant will be given the opportunity to assist in the growth of our business in the ACT region and build a long-term career within our expanding business.
The successful candidate will need:
- Experience in supporting a dynamic Sales team, including preparing quotations to Interior Designers, Architects, Builders and Project Managers
- Extensive Sales Administration experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assist with showroom presentations and face-to-face client meetings
- Intermediate skills in all Microsoft Office programs, most importantly Microsoft Excel
- Friendly and can-do attitude
- High level of customer service & attention to detail
- Proven success in managing relationships
- Current Driver’s license
- Knowledge and experience within the industry highly regarded
- Experience presenting products within a showroom environment highly regarded
What we do:
We provide our clients with a carefully curated portfolio of Australian and international contemporary products. Our range of workstations, meeting room, reception, informal and storage fit out solutions, many of which are exclusive to Profile Systems, have been carefully selected by the best Australian and International designers and manufacturers.
Desired personality traits include:
- “Easy going” nature
- Sense of Humour
- Desire to excel
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and will be given the opportunity to be an integral part of the continued growth of a successful and Australian-owned Commercial Furniture specialist, reporting directly to the NSW & ACT Sales Manager. You will work with a tight-knit and skilled workforce that is underpinned by the company’s desire to satisfy our clients – by providing a successful customer experience, every time. If this sounds like you, apply now and we will look forward to reviewing your application.