MISURA has been in the design industry for five years and we are looking to further increase our market share in this competitive industry. We are known for our distinctive collection of contemporary European furniture from various brands that are distributed through our Sydney & Melbourne showrooms.
We are seeking a sales & design consultant that can work four days a week based in our Waterloo showroom. One weekend day of work is required and the position does have the potential of being a full time role.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in offering a bespoke collection of European furniture, curated and sourced from leading international brands. You will provide clients with a stylish and unique aesthetic solution through high end furniture for residential and luxurious living environments. You will showcase a comprehensive collection across an assortment of categories to ensure a holistic and thorough approach to a variety of interior spaces
Role & Responsibilities
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Working to KPIs and targets as set by the showroom manager, including monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
General duties & responsibilities
- Contribute to the visual layout and visual merchandising of the showroom is of the highest quality (liaise with the showroom manager).
- Ensuring that the showroom is clean and presentable at all times
Mandatory experience and qualifications
- At least 2 years? experience in a similar role in the design industry
- Resourcefulness with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills that encompass good persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in the use of Office
- Strong organisational skills and capabilities to multi-task and effectively achieve team objectives
- High proficiency in client engagement and strong capabilities in maintaining strong professional relationships.
- Ability to represent Misura to network and liaise with industry stakeholders to create new leads
- Basic knowledge of an accounting CRM program.
What we offer
- Bonus based on KPIs
- Fantastic working environment
- The ability to see your ideas implemented and turned into goals.