With leading international brands, Misura brings a stylish and unique aesthetic to high-end residential furniture. Our boutique Sydney showroom is growing and we are looking for Sales and Design Consultant to join our close knit team, working with an exclusive collection of European furniture.
We’re looking for someone to complement our team,building on existing networking and interior design experience. Misura gives the opportunity to design spaces, create solutions for clients and build our profile in the architectural and design community.
Joining our dedicated and passionate team means you will benefit from;
– Working in a relationship driven environment with high value sales;
– Ability to play to your strengths, flexing on your areas of passion be they design, industry networking, etc;
– Bonuses paid on clear KPIs
Our Sales and Design consultants are responsible for assisting in conceptualising and configuring the layout of the showroom;liaising with private clients including home visits to create spaces for clients; building networks within the A&D community to build and maintain business accounts; end to end management of sales for both existing and new customers; administration of order processing and purchase ordering.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have;
– Strong interpersonal and sales skills;
– A good eye for detail and desire to develop in depth product knowledge;
– An in-depth understanding of (and experience in) design and furniture;
– Some knowledge of 2D programs (not essential but a bonus).
If you want to be part of a growing company and contribute to the growth in an established boutique player in the high-end furniture market, please send your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.