Space Furniture, one of Australia’s largest and most progressive contemporary furniture companies is seeking an experienced and driven Sales & Design Consultant to join our team, based in Alexandria.
As an integral part of our Residential and Retail Sales Team, you will be responsible for end to end Retail, Residential and Trade client Sales.
Reporting to the NSW State Manager and Retail Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end Retail, Residential and Trade client Sales
- Track current orders to ensure client goods will be delivered in the lead time communicated to the client.
- Enter and maintain client information on sales system
- Regularly review and weekly update customer order notes in system
- Communicate with the warehouse specific delivery requirements or updates relevant to orders
- Attend and assist with client deliveries when appropriate or required.
- Actively manage and develop a sales pipeline and leads
- Enter and maintain client database
- Follow and complete all end of day procedures
- Maintain and develop a Residential client pipeline
- Attend Corporate events as required (these may occur outside of normal operating hours).
- Assist in maintaining the shared areas of the showroom – kitchen, brochure room, basement, and client holds/stock area.
- Assist clients collecting their orders from the showroom.
- Preparation of client presentations
What’s in it for me?
As well as a great company culture, sales incentive structure, company laptop, free undercover parking and a generous employee product discount scheme. You will be joining an organisation that prides itself on it’s people and values their growth and development.
Eligibility & Skills
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design – at minimum Diploma of Interior Design (MSF50218), Ideally Bachelor of Design or relevant qualification
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in High end Customer Service/ Sales or Relevant Interior experience in a residential market
- Demonstrated experience in reading plans and understand interior documentation
- Show a knowledge and understanding of spatial planning
- Demonstrate and understand colour and fabrics
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomy
- Have experience in the Microsoft platforms including Business Central, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrate the key ability to draw and communicate layouts at a minimum by hand
- You must have full Australian working rights to be considered for this position
If you’re passionate about interior design, experienced in sales, have the drive and determination to work within a busy team and thrive on delivering exceptional results for clients, this is the role for you!