About the role
The role is managing an established, high performing commercial territory and is an exciting opportunity for an experienced account manager. This role suits an individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who relishes a fast-paced environment and possesses the innate ability to think creatively and strategically. You will be an integral part of the Melbourne projects team working alongside Australia?s leading architects and interior designers. We are seeking a warm, vibrant and diligent individual who is passionate about furniture, design and the highest levels of client service, to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our driving force has always centered around inspiring and sharing beautiful design. Our team of 45 people across Victoria and New South Wales is full of dynamic, driven and passionate individuals, each one an essential part of our cohesive organisation. At Hub we carefully cultivate and nurture our Hub spirit with coaching, personal and professional development and an inclusive team environment.
If you?d like to join our team and be a part of Hub?s exciting next step, we?d love to meet you. Apply now by sending your CV and one paragraph detailing why you think you would be the perfect candidate to email@example.com.
Desired skills & experience
- No task is too big or small for you because you?re a ?yes? person and a problem solver
- You are open minded, friendly, approachable and get a kick out of helping others and finding solutions
- You set goals and do your very best to achieve them, you have worked with targets and KPI?s before and are a confident achiever
- You are a strategic salesperson who delivers a consistent, reliable performance
- You are able to develop new business by way of presentations and networking
- You are a go -getter, who is highly self motivated and organized
- You love details and ensuring all boxes are ticked, no matter the task at hand
- You love being in a team environment but equally thrive working independently
- You are a confident in Microsoft Office and have the ability to pick up new software with ease
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- You have the right to live and work in Australia
- Maintaining high standards of presentation
- New business development and strengthening existing relationships with clients
- Nurturing an existing territory
- Achieving a set bi-monthly sales target
- Conducting presentations as well as providing pricing and product information in a timely manner
Hub Furniture Lighting Living is a privately-owned company with showrooms and offices in Melbourne and Sydney. We are proud to represent the best international brands exclusively in the Australian marketplace. We pride ourselves on our spirit and approachable manner and always strive to improve on our established benchmark.