- Premium contemporary furniture brands
- Richmond located
- Competitive wages and conditions
- 3 or 4 day p/week [includes weekend days]
On behalf of our well-established client, known for their commitment to distinct luxe imported furniture, we are searching for a dynamic, professional and achievement focussed sales consultant for the Melbourne showroom.
You will have a natural talent for ‘closing the sale’ along with your ability to easily connect with our discerning clients. Your schedule will be flexible taking into account your availability which must include weekends.
Reporting to the Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for a range of activities including [not limited to]:
- provision of accurate product information and outstanding service to all clients
- assistance to clients with design choices and selection of furniture
- developing strong commercial relationships with clients
- drive sales
- working as part of a team to achieve and exceed sales targets
- general tasks including ordering, stock receipt and maintain showroom to a high standard
Key Selections Criteria
- at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- a passion for sales achievement and prior exposure to KPI’s and sales targets
- extensive experience in luxe furniture sales
- well presented
- experience in the design industry an advantage
- detailed oriented
- well organised, efficient and effective
- friendly and welcoming disposition
- a solid work ethic and ‘can do’ approach
In addition to your resume, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are suited to this opportunity.