Poliform, a leading retailer of luxury Italian kitchens, wardrobes and loose furniture with outlets in Sydney and Melbourne are seeking a motivated full time Sales & Design Consultant for their Melbourne showroom located at Richmond. To join this highly dynamic team, applicants will need to have an appreciate of design while possessing excellent sales and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships.
- A passion for design products
- Sales/Customer Service experience
- Kitchen design experience
- Self motivation and drive
- Willingness to learn a large range of products
- Honestly, loyalty and a desire to develop a career with a company
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Experience selling a higher end product
- Design qualifications
- Joinery experience
Reporting to the State Manager, this position will include the following:
- Achieving monthly sales targets (ability to meet & exceed monthly targets)
- Monthly sales and activity report to management
- Quotation book register and works in progress
- Preparation of quotations and presentations to clients
- Visiting clients to provide in-house consultation on occasion
- Organising final site measure with installation team
- Providing service to both retail and trade clients in the showroom
- Preparing drawings and quotations to clients by design team
- Preparing comprehensive installation instructions for the delivery team
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Company Stocktaking assistance
- Attendance at store functions/promotions
- Weekly pay
- Good working hours
- Great team environment
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an Employee Application Form.
You must haveAustralian working rights to be considered for this position.
If you have a positive attitude, are motivated and have excellent references, please apply in writing to:
Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org All correspondence will be held in strictest confidence.