– Iconic brand within the design industry
– Exciting Sales role within the vibrant Architecture & Design Industry
– Rare opportunity to join a family oriented close-knit team
About us – Armadillo&Co
Armadillo & Co is a global brand born in Australia, with inspiration and craftsmanship drawn from India. Since 2009, A&Co. has pioneered the rug world through its combination of aesthetics and ethics. The company’s head office is based in Sydney, with showrooms across Australia and the USA.
Each A&Co. rug is handmade from natural and sustainable materials, elevating the artistry of age-old methods through a uniquely Australian contemporary design process. We proudly embrace Fair Trade practices, with each purchase benefiting local schools in our weavers’ villages through the not-for-profit Armadillo & Co Foundation.
About the role – Sales Consultant
We are seeking a Sales consultant with a passion for interiors/textiles to work with our Regional Sales Manager and play a key role in growing our Victorian Trade business. The position is full-time, and based in our Melbourne Showroom (Richmond).
Key responsibilities include:
– Exceptional Showroom Customer Service and product presentation
– Support and grow our trade client base working collaboratively with the Regional Sales Manager
– Manage wholesale accounts including product/brand training and sample coordination
– Enter sales leads, orders and monitor progress from order through to delivery
– Provide support for trade presentations, events, account queries, and other activities
We are searching for a dynamic Sales professional who can demonstrate high levels of:
– Customer focus
– Passion for the A&D industry
– Communication and interpersonal skills
– Agility and time management
– Problem solving and creativity
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit the following to our HR Manager, Rachel, at email@example.com.
– One paragraph bio about who you are and what makes you jump out of bed in the morning
– An example of a product or brand you engage with and why (you can include any photos or other information if you like)
A background in the A&D industry is strongly preferred. Willingness and ability to handle rugs and rug samples safely with support in accordance with workplace WH&S policies and processed is required.
Armadillo & Co is an exciting brand with a growing team. We provide great perks like lunch, company volunteer days and flexible working arrangements. We genuinely care about our people, and embrace Equal Employment Opportunity and fair workplace practices. We are committed to Workplace Health & Safety, and cultural diversity.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity with a successful global and ethical brand.