CRITERIA. A close team of passionate professionals; small but mighty we all pitch in where needed.Part-gallery, part-showroom, we are home to an exclusive collection of modern furniture, lighting, art and design objects from around the world. Our designers are celebrated for their innovative and experimental approach to design and their commitment to high-quality craftmanship.We need some amazing and talented people to become a part of our team and everything that goes with it (including a chocolate factory next door!)
What we need:
We are looking for someone who will delight in delivering a first-class service and some exceptional support to our clients both new and existing, and then achieve their sales targets through these strong relationships. A true representative of the CRITERIA identity, working with creativity to ensure our collection is shared, enjoyed and celebrated.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about furniture, lighting, sales and all things design and want to share this enthusiasm to excite our clients.
- You are charismatic and have the best communication skills, both spoken and written.
- You’ll enjoy the relationships you build with your work colleagues and want to be a part of a trusting, transparent and collaborative working environment.
- You’ll be meeting with your clients to present our collections to them, understand the projects they are working on and propose the best solutions for them.
- Working with the Head of Sales you will build strategies that will understand the individual personalities of our clients and maximise the way in which we engage with them to build the strongest relationships.
- We like to entertain our clients to celebrate the projects we have worked on together and talk about the exciting opportunities that lay ahead.
- We value keeping good records and notes through our operating systems to ensure everything runs smoothly and we don’t miss any important details or opportunities.
What you get:
- We believe in working as a team to foster an environment which is collaborative and vibrant. We support each other and will work with you to ensure your ongoing professional development.
- We are offering a competitive salary package which recognises and rewards outstanding performance.
- As the company grows and opportunities present themselves, we encourage and look for internal growth.(Did we mention the chocolate factory?)
Once you get it:
- Based in our showroom in Cremorne, you’ll be working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- We expect you will also enjoy attending design industry events outside of our usual working hours which we know is the best way to build the relationships we have with our clients.
- Our clients from other states need to be cared for too so you will need to be able to travel to visit them at times throughout the year.
If you think this all sounds good:
Please send an email to Jon Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume detailing your relevant experience and showing us your personality. If you would like to discuss this role with Jon, please call him on 0412 942 858.
Thinking you would like to join us but not sure this role is the perfect fit – we have other positions available.