Full time Furniture Consultant sought for immediate start
Classic with a Twist is an exciting, innovative and thriving retail wholesale company in High Street, Armadale. We are a market leader in Outdoor Furniture as Official Partner of FERMOB (France) Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania and exclusive Australian distributor for TECTONA.FR.
Proudly collaborating with premium international and Australian brands we showcase the most unique, colourful and vibrant selection of outdoor furniture and lighting on the market today.
We are seeking a dynamic salesperson who has the ability to both inspire our customers and close sales. The role is a full-time position which will enable the right person to develop a professional career within the design industry.
– To provide exceptional customer service to retail, trade and wholesale clients
– Provide sales, administration and marketing support
– Assist with sales through our E-commerce platform
– Preparation of quotes as well as liaising directly with trade and wholesale clients to provide accurate information on stock, pricing and delivery
– Entering sales leads, orders and monitoring the progress from quote through to delivery
– Providing admin support such as trade presentations, account specific queries and other admin duties
– Showroom merchandising and maintaining of stock
– The ability to follow up with clientele is essential to this role.
What we can offer you:
– Fun, professional environment
– Job security – low turnover of staff
– Ongoing and comprehensive training
– Flexible hours (we are open to negotiation for the right person)
– No public holidays / Christmas and Easter holidays
– We are growing at a rapid rate so excellent opportunities may present themselves to the right candidate
To be successful in this role you will have the following requirements:
– At least 3-5 years proven sales experience
– An exceptional work ethic
– A love of colour and design
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Be highly computer literate and able to quickly master new software
– Shopify and Cin7 POS capability advantageous
– Excellent time management and organisational skills with keen attention to detail.
– Demonstrate initiative and be pro-active
– Ability to work alone and within a small team environment and take on responsibility for tasks from inception to finish.
– Reliable, punctual and willing to help others
– Must have lots of enthusiasm for the role!
*Cover letter must be supplied specific for this position