Based in TAIT Sydney showroom in Waterloo.
The Sales Administrator is a valued member of the national sales team, supporting retail and commercial sales channels. This role will work with internal and external stakeholders across the sales and delivery process to ensure an excellent customer experience. From customer facing and online/ phone enquiries, preparing quotations and invoices, through to delivery coordination in tandem with our logistics team, ensuring excellent and clear communication with the client every step of the way.
Performing a variety of duties, the Sales Administrator must be able to multitask; greeting customers, preparing sales document, making follow up phone calls and assisting the sales consultants preparing presentations. The role requires someone who is highly organised, with strong time management skills, detailed and thorough document preparation. Often the link between the customer and the sales team, the Sales Administrator must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and offer a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Greeting clients in the showroom, on the phone or via email
- Dispatching enquiries/clients to the correct sales channel
- Assisting the sales team with creation of CRM cards/ quotations
- Managing orders once confirmed by production, communicating to clients ETA/ order completion
- Managing banking and allocation of payments
- Following up due invoices with clients
- Liase with dispatch team to organise delivery
- Managing sample requests
- Assisting the sales team with floorplans when required
- Assisting the sales team with proposals/presentations
Personal Qualities & Behavioural Traits
- Sales and customer service experience.
- Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills.
- General computer experience including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- High standard of personal presentation
- Passionate about furniture and design
- Proficiency across Microsoft applications is necessary.
- Experience with customer database management.
- Ability to use 2D & 3D architectural software highly desirable
If you are interested in joining our dynamic sales team, please email a cover latter and CV to: email@example.com