The Sales Administrator is a valued member of the team, supporting the commercial sales team and retail sales channels.
Performing a variety of duties, the Sales Administrator must be able to multitask; greeting customers, maintaining the showroom and studio, preparing sales documents, processing retail purchases and assisting the commercial sales team with any documents and presentations. The role requires someone who is highly organised, detail oriented, has excellent communication skills and offers a high level of customer service.
The role is a mix of working autonomously as well as closely with all other team members. Being part of a small growing business, you will be encouraged to suggest improvements and implement changes. We value input from all team members and enjoy working together to achieve our goals. The main purpose of this role is to provide customers with the best possible experience and to allow the sales and production teams to work more efficiently.
- Processing showroom, online and retail sales.
- Greet any showroom visitors and answer calls to our general phone line.
- Assist with any presentations and tenders.
- Communicate with retail clients on the status of their orders.
- Provide sales support to the commercial sales team.
- Updating CRM and maintaining databases.
- Processing trade portal access and 3D file requests.
- Sending material sample swatches.
- Generate quotes and invoices.
- Ensure the showroom and studio are maintained.
- Schedule cleaners and order any office/studio supplies.
- Process any retail faults or returns.
- Update and maintain parts of the order management system.
- Send any post delivery product warranty and maintenance documentation to clients.
- Collect and collate any information/requirements for retail sales deliveries.
- Build relationships with our clients to allow for repeat business.
- Send customer satisfaction surveys.
- Be an excellent communicator, well presented and with a great phone and email manner.
- Excellent customer service standards and ethics.
- Organised with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to create new initiatives and implement strategies to improve operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have good communication skills.
- Strong computer competencies.
- A consistently solid work ethic.
- Able to work well as part of a dedicated team.
- Abilities to prioritise and multitask on a daily basis.
- Valid working visa and driver’s licence.
- Experience working in the furniture or construction industry.
- Quick learner and open to further training and career development.
- Down to earth, fun and ambitious.
We produce original Australian furniture, selling mainly to interior designers and architects in Australia and Internationally. Our mission is to create a global Australian design brand that represents the best in Australian design. Our goal is simple. Provide designers with the ability to do what they love, produce great work and inspire our customers with accessible, world class design.
We continue to expand into both local and international markets and this exciting growth means we need to grow our team as we continue to invest in exciting new products and marketing initiatives.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with friendly, efficient and helpful service. To produce great work, you need a great team who love what they do, enjoy working together, motivate each other and are always striving for new challenges and improvements. We hope this is you!