We would love to hear from you if you are dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate in providing luxury living solutions to our customers.
As a Retail Sales and Design Consultant, you are responsible for delivering a high-quality retail sales experience by presenting the expansive range of Voyager products and styles with confident to fit the customers needs.
The successful candidate will have a passion for all things interiors. The ability to effectively communicate and engage with customers is essential, as is the ability to quickly identify customer needs and offer appropriate solutions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- exceptional customer service skills with a track record of building strong, long term customer relationships
- strong sales and business development skills with a proven ability in consistently achieving sales targets, furniture or home design products experience preferred
- an ability to provide coordinated interior solutions across a broad range of interior styles
- strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- initiative to problem solve pre- and post-sale to uphold an exceptional customer experience
- intermediate computer skills required (email, Word documents, Basic MS Office applications etc.) and experience with MYOB Retail Manager (desirable)
Weekend work is a requirement of this role.
The successful candidates will enjoy a remuneration package commensurate with experience.