Celebrating of representing world-class international and local brands CC+I provide commercial furniture, lighting and custom design solutions to an array of beautifully designed functional spaces. These include corporate and creative offices, hospitality, shopping centers, educational, retail and residential environments. We have offices in Sydney (HO), Melbourne & Brisbane and work with clients nationally.
This role is critical to the success of the business and requires a focused and organized individual who has a love for design and a love of connecting with people.
As an experienced Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for managing and servicing your client base. You have a strong sense of responsibility and accountability in everything you do. Not delivering is simply not an option and you will work with those around you to ensure that promises are delivered upon.
There are five key things we need you to deliver upon.
- Build strong client relationships through providing excellent client service
- Represent the company in a manner that upholds our values and reputation
- Promote the Brands we represent
- Exceed sales budgets set
- Take responsibility for your performance and time management
- Identifying clients and engage key decision makers within the A&D community and the wider net of industry players
- Getting to know the existing clients well and building strong relationships to provide the best service and assistance
- Answering, provide solutions & close sales enquiries
- Forecasting monthly & quarterly sales to the management
What you need to have
- Min 3 years sales experience in a design environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- High level negotiation & resolution skills
- An eye for an opportunity
- Exceptional follow up
- Desire to ‘get things done’ and willingness to ‘get your hands dirty’
- Computer literate
- A love of people and being social
- A flair for design and style
- A team mentality
This position has an exceptional commission structure. To apply for this exciting position, send your current CV to email@example.com