Celebrating of representing world-class international and local brands CC+I provide commercial furniture, lighting and custom design solutions to an array of beautifully designed functional spaces. These include corporate and creative offices, hospitality, shopping centers, educational, retail and residential environments. We have offices in Sydney (HO), Melbourne & Brisbane and work with clients nationally. This role is based in our operational center in Revesby
This role is critical to the success of the business and requires a focused and organized individual who has a love of connecting with people, providing delivery solutions to the highest standards
As a Project Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the time line and successful delivery of projects. You have a strong sense of responsibility and accountability in everything you do. Not delivering is simply not an option and you will work with those around you to ensure that promises are delivered upon.
There are 5 key things we need you to deliver upon
- Review every project and ensure details are correct
- Review the lead time and then contact the customer to build a relationship and be the right hand to the relationship manager to ensure the high level of service continues with a human touch.
- Keep in contact with the customer during the order time and once ready arrange the final part and delivery of the project to completion
- Arranging delivery with the freight companies and installation where required
- Ensuring any defects are resolved effectively, providing pricing if required and technical information in the sales persons place where needed.
- Client customer service – update ETA’s, etc. along the process to the highest standard
- Confirm client requirements re delivery and arrange
- Utilise CRM to maintain client communication
- Liaise with Procurement on overseas orders and ETA’s
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Support of the Relationship Management team
- Attention to Detail
- Proactive approach and a problem solver
- Supply Chain Follow up
- Communication flow with Sales & Operations
- Ownership of responsibilities
What You Need To Have
- A collaborative nature
- A ‘go to’ / ‘help out’ nature
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly attuned organization skills
- Keen eye for detail
- A natural solutions provider
- Highly computer literate
- A love of people & design
NOTE : This role is a 12month maternity leave position which may be extended.
To apply for this exciting position, send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org