This role covers all the sales teams and the client base nationally and is the key connector between sales clients and operations.
There are 5 key things we need you to deliver upon. Then there?s the detail of the job. Critically you must;
- Review every project and ensure details are correct. If there is any discrepancy bring to the attention of estimating, sales or client to clarify.
- Review the lead time and then contact the customer to build a relationship and be the right hand to the sales person to ensure the high level of service continues with a human touch.
- Keep in contact with the customer during the order time and once ready arrange the final part and delivery of the project to completion
- Arranging delivery with the freight companies and installation where required
- Ensuring any defects are resolved effectively, providing pricing if required and technical information in the sales persons place where needed.
- The go between / back up from the RM?s to Operations
- Assisting with the client?s pre-order where required with specifications, sample chips, small quotes in Sydney and assist interstate where required
- Assisting with take offs where required to assist estimating
- Client introduction at 50% deposit
- Client customer service ? update ETA?s, etc. along the process to the highest standard
- Confirm client?s delivery address
- Confirm client requirements re delivery and arrange
- Utilise CRM to maintain client communication
- Liaise with Procurement on overseas orders and ETA?s
- (Backup) loan documents for items going out for loan if required
- Double check of estimating / BDM sales orders is correct
- Reports to Operations Manager & Sales Manager
- C&M, warranty, insurances & data sheets
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Support of the Relationship Management team
- Attention to Detail
- Proactive approach and a problem solver
- Supply Chain Follow up
- Communication flow with Sales & Operations
- Ownership of responsibilities