We think before we draw.
PMDL McGlashan Everist?are looking for a Project Architect/Project Leader to join our Melbourne studio. This new role provides an opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders across the Consumer, Community and Commercial sectors, helping to deliver high-quality projects.
Joining our team will provide you with a supportive and creative environment, and an engaged leadership team. Within our organisation, there is genuine culture of growth and learning for everyone, every day. We truly value this commitment and feel as though it sets us apart from other design studios.
- Lead teams in the design, documentation and delivery of a wide variety of projects.
- Manage the delivery of projects
- Manage multiple stakeholder relationships throughout project lifecycle.
- Foster and lead the team in ideas and solutions
- Leverage own experience to direct and mentor team
- Lead all stages of projects from concept to delivery on site, leveraging the input from our Design Lead.
- Ensure design intent is delivered through drawings and documentation
- Coordination of team resources and client budgets to meet deliverables
- Passion for all things design and architecture
- 8+ years’ experience in similar role
- Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Strong Revit/BIM skills
- Proven experience, knowledge and application of NCC and construction detailing
- Leadership skills: passionate about motivating others, organised, action-oriented, exceptional communication skills
- Experience in education, workplace, retail and leisure sectors (desired)
Why work with us?
We offer our team the opportunities and support of an established, international practice with the care and intimacy of a smaller design studio. Our cohesive and close-knit culture, combined with generations of experience, gives our team the opportunities to develop their architectural career through exposure to a variety of different project types across a range of sectors and procurement paths. We champion collaboration and innovation to achieve quality outcomes for our clients.
We value diversity and operate in a flexible hybrid manner, supporting positive work-life balance for all. Our culture supports ongoing learning in an environment where each team member’s voice is valued.
How to apply
Click the Apply Now button, please attach a pdf document with your CV and a link to your portfolio.
We encourage applications from our First Nations people, returning to work parents as well as national and international Architects.
PMDL MEA acknowledge the Wadawurrung and Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung peoples as traditional custodians of the lands on which our Victorian studios are located.
Be inspired to join the team – https://pmdl-mea.com.au/
For a confidential chat or to find out more contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org