Australia’s largest and most progressive european contemporary furniture company requires an experienced Part time Visual Merchandiser for our Alexandria Showroom.
- The main objective of this role is to work with the following key parties/teams within the business to ensure that the Sydney showroom is continually presented at it’s best. Your role currently shares responsibilities with the other visual merchandiser in Sydney.
- Stock Control and Purchasing team
- National Visual Merchandise Manager
- State Manager
- Sales and warehouse team
- Marketing team
- Diploma/Degree in design-related field
- 3-5 years experience in visual merchandising, interiors or other related work fields
- Proven experience with high end furniture and showrooms would be an advantage
- Spatial design and planning with CAD or Sketch-Up
- Has good project management skills with good time management to ensure all projects/assigned tasks are completed on time
- Purchasing product, selecting fabrics and finishes
- A team player, conscientious, self motivated and good communication skills
- High energy with basic furniture installation and assembly capabilities
- Styling experience
- A passion for design
- Able to work 4 days per week
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to completed an Employee Application Form.
You must have Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience for success in this exciting role, please apply now