- Part time Sales Consultant position available
- Great working conditions
- Weekly pay
- Must be able to work on weekends
- All day parking on site
Australia’s largest and most progressive European contemporary furniture company requires a permanent part time sales consultant for our Alexandria showroom: Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday each week.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about sales and design, thriving in a fast paced environment with the ability to quickly connect with our diverse client base and work well within a team environment. A keen eye for showroom detail and an understanding of the importance of the day to day retail process is second nature to you.
- Develop and manage clients, nurturing ongoing relationships
- Guide clients in the selection of furniture and accessories
- Quotation and pricing of furniture
- Management of sales through to delivery
- Achieve monthly sales budgets
- Possess an exceptional work ethic
- Have proven experience working in high end furniture sales/and or design
- Availability to work weekends
- Hold a current NSW driver’s license
- A passion for customer service
- Enjoy working within a small sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an Employee Application Form.
You must have Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
If you are serious about combining your passion for design and your experience in sales, please apply now.