Indesign Media Asia Pacific is looking for Junior .Net, C# developer to join our small Agile development team based at our HQ office in Surry Hills.
As well as having a passion for emerging web technologies and strong problem-solving skills you must possess excellent communication and social skills.
You must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude and take ownership / prioritize tasks.
What you will do?
- Work on new digital projects, from initial concept and planning phases through to implementation and deployment.
- Maintain and improve existing digital platforms while adhering to best industry practices.
- Work with internal or external designers to implement provided designs.
- Lead improvements in the software development process and coordinate efforts with co-workers.
Experience with all of the following is a requirement:
- C# / ASP.NET MVC
- Node.js & Angular
- SQL Server / SQL
- Windows Server config
- Version Control Software (git, bitbucket)
Familiarity with any of the following is desirable:
- Amazon AWS
- Salesforce API
Why you will love Indesign Media
At Indesign you will become part of a leading Asia-Pacific media house with a supportive, social and friendly team environment. You will work with leading titles in the market with generous performance based remuneration package and imminent career progression opportunities.
Most importantly, being a boutique and independently owned media house with a global footprint allows our team to have the best of both worlds: an agile business where your opinion matters and the opportunity to learn on a global scale. Sounds like a great place to work? We think so. If you do too then we encourage you to apply. Please provide a cover letter and your CV.