International media company with headquarters in Surry Hills and offices in Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong
Fantastic opportunity to work on market-leading publications and events
Dynamic team with a great culture
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is a multi-platform media company specialising in architecture and design. We produce a range of printed and digital publications, together with design-related events.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Mid-weight Graphic Designer to join our busy design team. This exciting, full time opportunity will involve working on our magazines, websites, events collateral, content marketing and branding. You will be collaborating closely with our Content, Editorial, Marketing and Events teams to provide creative solutions for our clients across all platforms – online and digital campaigns, print and experiential platforms.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5-years experience in magazine publishing and/or design agency, in a similar, fast paced environment
- a varied portfolio including print, online and digital design as well as branding
- experience in taking briefs and producing creative design solutions for clients both internal and external
- experience in designing web display ads, both static and animated, EDM design (preferably including coding of HTML, but not essential), and designing for social media
- solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; experience flightchecking ads and preparing files for print
- excellent communication skills, strong time management and workflow skills, and the ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities
A keen eye for detail and a passion for the architecture and design industry will make you stand out from the crowd! Start ASAP.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and your CV.
Note: only successful applicants will be contacted. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.