As Indesign’s Mid-Senior Level Editor you’ll be working across Indesign Media’s key titles Indesign magazine, Indesignlive.com, Habitus magazine, and Habitusliving.com. Alongside Indesign Media’s senior editors, and based out of Sydney, you will be a voice and face of our brands, working in a collaborative team environment to actively nurture and maintain our top-performing digital platforms and flagship print titles.
You will work in close collaboration with the Indesign Editor and Habitus Editor, actively contributing to the editorial calendar, co-sourcing, co-selecting and co-driving the most compelling design narratives to share with our growing Indo-Pacific-wide audience.
Your key responsibilities will see you co-managing writers and editorial budgets, and actively contributing to editorial content schedules. You will also be responsible for sourcing and producing editorial pieces weekly for digital, and per-issue for print; as well as producing branded content for clients on brief and to deadline.
- Work closely with Editors to co-manage operational aspects of the print cycle including sourcing stories and commissioning content for each issue;
- Source and write 2-4 features/sections of the magazine each print issue
- Source and write a minimum of 4 digital stories per week (2 for IndesignLive, 2 for Habitus Living)
- Connect with the Sydney architecture and design community through events and public speaking engagements, including attending events outside of regular work hours
- Be an active member of the editorial team, contributing to ideas, sharing content and progressing our platforms in line with company-wide objectives
Sound like you? Get in contact today!