Based in Sydney or Melbourne offices, we are looking for a confident, dynamic and ambitious Media Executive to maintain existing client bases and grow new business opportunities in the design, architectural and lifestyle markets across our local and global platforms, whist acting as a brand ambassador for the company. As part of our global media team, you will be tasked with assisting the senior team members on account management, building new relationships while also assisting to meet set targets for brand growth and revenue.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organising & attending a minimum of 7 weekly client meetings
- Growing opportunity pipelines to achieve targets
- Build strong client relationships focusing on both sales and customer service
- Prepare compelling, smart, valuable and strategic proposals to meet client’s needs
- Provide support and develop ideas with Editorial, Marketing & Events teams
- Provide in-depth weekly reports to management
- Regularly attend industry functions / events
You’re an active and accountable team player, yet an autonomous worker who possess a high level of personal presentation, verbal, written and organisational skills. A proven track record of working in a marketing & sales environment, and representing a brand to clients is a necessity. An understanding and passion of the Architecture market and a flair for Design will be looked upon highly.
Why you will love Indesign Media
At Indesign you will become part of a leading Asia-Pacific media house and have the opportunity to work for a global company. You will work with leading global brands and have support from a great team of dynamic and highly motivated individuals who are passionate about creating and delivering industry-leading events and content.
Most importantly, being a boutique and independently owned media house with a global footprint allows our team to have the best of both worlds: an agile business where your opinion matters and the opportunity to learn on a global scale. Sounds like a great place to work? We think so. If you do too then we encourage you to apply. Please provide a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org