With foundations established more than five decades ago, Halcyon Lake is Australia’s preeminent destination for contemporary rugs and carpets with a distinctive style and quality.
We are genuinely passionate about our products and are driven to redefine the contemporary rug industry. Our brand, like our products, is refined and considered.
We are looking for a marketing coordinator to join our small and passionate team. The successful applicant will have a strong eye for detail, great communication and organisational skills.
The casual role – 3/4 days a week – has the potential to go full time as our business grows and is suitable for someone looking to build and establish their career with a high-end retail brand in the interior design industry.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with our marketing strategy and general marketing calendar.
- Assisting with the coordination of marketing activities.
- Writing, planning and implementing inspiring and engaging content for social media channels, website journal and varied collateral respecting brand guidelines.
- Managing database to plan and execute EDM campaigns.
- Assisting with the creation of point of sale material (photoshoot planning, image editing and copywriting)
- Managing and organising marketing assets for easy accessibility and records.
- Assisting with website development and the maintenance (content and products update)
- Assisting with marketing communications and liaising with designers, architects and stylists to keep track of product placement in the media.
- Assisting in briefing graphic designer for digital and printed collateral.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a focus on social media and content creation.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop. Indesign is preferable.
- The ability to take on direction to create on-brand outcomes.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applications will receive a response.