Halcyon Lake is Australia’s preeminent destination for contemporary rugs and carpets with a distinctive style and quality. Established more than five decades ago, Halcyon Lake has a genuine passion for all things handmade and is proud to be working alongside artisans and weaving workshops from around the world.
Halcyon Lake is looking for a talented Marketing coordinator with 3+ years experience to join our friendly team. The full time role is suitable for someone looking to build and establish their career within the high-end retail sector and the Architecture/ interior Design industry. Working alongside our Creative Director, you will be responsible for the company’s general marketing activities and help continue to develop brand awareness. The successful candidate will continually strive to deliver work of high quality, have excellent attention to detail and be able to draw on the brand’s aesthetic and values to create engaging content. Applicants should show great organisational skills, self-reliance and harbour an interest in the ever evolving digital landscape.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Social media management across all platforms including content creation adhering to brand strategy, media scheduling, community building and engagement
- Paid social advertising management, liaising with our brand strategy partners
- Marketing calendar management and contribute to content ideation and creation
- Website management – content management, liaise with web developers on website maintenance and upgrades
- Email marketing database growth and management
- EDM campaigns creation – content ideation, copy creation, analytics and performance
- Oversee and manage the marketing calendar.
- Support the sales team and measure the success of marketing activities.
- Liaise with external marketing agencies and external representatives.
- Assist with the production of photoshoots, events and showroom activation
Desired skills / experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in retail Marketing
- Be proficient in Adobe suite, especially Photoshop and photo editing
- Have experience using Premiere pro or a video editing software
- Knowledge of SEM, Google analytics and marketing reporting tools
- Excellent written communication skills and organisational skills
- Strong project management skills and be able to manage a wide range of activities effectively
- Understanding the importance of brand aesthetics and philosophy across all media
- Interior Design industry experience or a strong interest in the design industry
- Please send your applications to email@example.com including the following:
- Cover letter outlining why you are interested in the role and what qualities you would bring to the role
- Resume outlining your previous experience and education
- Portfolio of selected work (optional but appreciated)
- Earliest availability to start