We are a well-known boutique interior design studio specialising in residential design and supply of Italian kitchen, bathroom and living interiors.
The perfect candidate will need to be self-motivated, have a creative design outlook and be able to communicate and present the design outcome. Specifically the ability to gather a design brief from a client, develop a design solution using leading Italian brands, present and close the design concept to the client. Working with team members in the cad department, customer service and project management.
• Great customer and sales service
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent time management knowing the importance of timelines
• Self-motivated and have a proactive approach to present and sell projects
• Be a collaborative member of a team environment
• Be able to develop full documentation for the Interior projects
• 4+ years experience in interior design and fitted furniture
• Drivers licence and your own vehicle
•working with leading Italian brands.
•working with motivated goal orientated team members
•working on high end residential projects
This is a commission based role with uncapped OTE . Our beautiful showroom is located in Alexandria.
Applicants with a relevant unrestricted working right can apply.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; or for a confidential discussion/enquiry regarding this position, please contact Dean on 02 8307-0940; closing date for applications February 29, 2020.