Australia’s largest and most progressive European contemporary furniture company requires a permanent full time showroom sales professional for our Richmond showroom.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about sales and design, thriving in a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly connect with our diverse client base and work well within a team environment.
- Develop and manage clients, nurturing ongoing relationships
- Guide clients in the selection of furniture and accessories
- Quotation and pricing of furniture
- Management of sales through to delivery
- Achieve monthly sales budgets
- Have proven experience working in high end furniture sales and/or design
- Availability to work weekends
- Hold a current VIC driver’s license
- A passion for customer service
- Enjoy working within a small sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be highly advantageous
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an Employee Application Form
You must have Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
If you are a passionate and motivated we encourage you to apply for consideration.