Reporting to the Creative Director, this role will see you effectively manage and coach an expanding sales team, driving exceptional sales growth, overseeing all key customer sales opportunities, providing exceptionally high level of luxury client service, setting and executing sales strategies and being fully accountable for the sales budget.
The scope of this role will see you achieving challenging but achievable sales targets through aspirational client relationships and leadership. You will be an expert in driving your team’s performance through effective coaching and mentoring, establishing clearly defined sales strategies and KPIs, be a natural leader; motivating engaging with fantastic communication and relationship building skills.
You are accomplished in the following areas:
Desired skills & experience
- A passion for high end design and the interiors and architecture industry
- 8-10 years in a luxury/design sales management role
- Charismatic with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Able to apply a common sense, approach to problem solving and decision making
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Leads with the highest ethical standards and demands the same from their team
- Hiring and developing talent, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent
- Ensuring Sales Team delivery to KPIs and sales targets
- Educating and consulting our architect and interior design clients in order to drive sales and meet financial and business objectives
- Bringing forth noteworthy and established client relationships whilst proactively developing and managing new relationships
- Managing sales end to end including systems (CRM, Xero), tools and showroom presentation
- Lead sales, product portfolio and financial review meetings, providing appropriate recommendations based on sales outcomes to the Creative Director
Competencies and other requirements
- An excellent understanding of sales, systems and processes (for example Xero, CRM, Financial Reporting)
- Encourages and is comfortable in an open, honest and positive team environment with the ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, effectively prioritising, delegating and meeting critical deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, negotiation, analytical, decision making and presentation skills
- Ensuring Sales team delivery to KPIs and sales targets
- Working with management to establish company sales targets, strategise on key deals, customer opportunities and market share growth initiatives
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Overseeing the Sales Opportunities pipeline, forecasting and lead generation from customer visits, and monitoring ROI
Whats in it for you?
Criteria Collection are a small but loved brand in the industry with a carefully curated range that bucks the trend of some of the larger suppliers.
A competitive salary package is on offer, along with the ability to work within a tight knit and supportive team in a leadership position. You’ll have the ability to work autonomously with a brand and designs that sell themselves.
Base salary will be commensurate with experience.