– Iconic brand within the design industry
– Varied hands-on leadership role where you can really make a difference
– Rare opportunity to join a growing business and shape our success
About us – Armadillo&Co
Armadillo & Co is a global brand born in Australia, with inspiration and craftsmanship drawn from India. Since 2009, A&Co. has pioneered the rug world through its combination of aesthetics and ethics. The company’s head office is based in Sydney with showrooms across Australia and the USA.
Each A&Co. rug is handmade from natural and sustainable materials, elevating the artistry of age-old methods through a uniquely Australian contemporary design process. We proudly embrace Fair Trade practices, with each purchase benefiting local schools in our weavers’ villages through the not-for-profit Armadillo & Co Foundation.
About the role – Head of Sales
We are seeking an inspiring Head of Sales to play a key role in setting direction and mentoring our Sales team. The position is part time (either 3 or 4 days per week), based in Sydney where we are building a new flagship Showroom. Key responsibilities include:
– Coach our team to identify new business opportunities and think outside the box
– Develop and execute sales strategies to keep the company competitive, innovative and expand our customer base
– Build strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Commercial analysis of sales results and trends
– Ability to set and manage Sales budgets and targets
– Build a culture of continuous improvement
– Manage relationships with key distributors
We are searching for a dynamic and passionate leader, who can demonstrate high levels of:
– Customer focus
– Communication & interpersonal skills
– Agility and time management
– Problem solving
A background in the architecture and design industry is preferred, but not essential. Interstate travel for this role will be required, to provide on-the-ground coaching and support to our team members.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit the following to our HR Manager, Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– One paragraph bio about who you are and what makes you jump out of bed in the morning
– An example of a product or brand you engage with and why (you can include any photos or other information you like)
Armadillo & Co is an exciting brand with a growing team. We provide great perks like lunch, company volunteer days, and flexible working arrangements. We genuinely care about our people, and embrace Equal Employment Opportunity and fair workplace practices. We are committed to Workplace Health & Safety, and cultural diversity.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity with a successful global and ethical brand.