Do you love furniture & design? We have an opening at our Richmond showroom for a full time sales & design consultant. We are a fairly young company in the design industry, but we are committed to growth and we are looking for individuals that are also looking to grow and ultimately, be rewarded for their contribution to the growth of the company.
We have contemporary collections of furniture from Italy & France, and we are looking at building upon the brand profiles to target retail and trade clientele.
– A great attitude and willingness to learn.
– Understanding of furniture. The furniture can get technical, and a basic understanding of furniture would be a great advantage.
– A good eye for contemporary design.
– Attention to detail which will go a long way in this position
– Ability to work in an autonomous environment, but also collaborate with the wider team.
– Understand that the sale is a lengthy process, and you are there to guide your client throughout the whole process.
– Having a design background would be advantageous.
– Sales duties including quoting, negotiation, closing of sales and organising deliveries.
– Gaining a complete understanding of our collection of furniture, to be able to best guide a client to the right product for them.
– Quote design jobs using design software.
– Work with the showroom team to achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
– Oversee an order from initial quotation through to final delivery.
– Have an in-depth understanding of the sales process
– At least two years’ experience in selling high end product.
– Proficiency in using Office 2016 and good computer skills.
– Basic understanding of design software
– The right attitude.
– Good negotiation skills and customer service.
– Must work one weekend day
Please note that if your application is successful, only then will you be contacted for an interview. You must have working rights to work in Australia, or be a permanent resident or Australian citizen to be considered for this role.