At Space, we are always searching for enthusiastic people to join one ofour retail, contract or corporate teams. With furniture, lighting andaccessories, Space Furniture showrooms in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane,Singapore and Kuala Lumpur represent a collection of the world’s best designbrands. Working for Australia and South East Asia’s leading retailer anddistributor of contemporary design you can help Space continue to develop itskey business units, which include Retail, Contract and Accessories.
At Space we focus on attracting, developing and rewarding the rightpeople. As a business we are looking for a diverse range of committed andintelligent people who are excited to be working in this dynamic environment.
Australia?slargest collection of European designer furniture, lighting and accessoriesrequires a full time sales professional forour Brisbane Showroom.
– Developing and managing relationships with all salesclients and nurturing ongoing relationships with designers
– Guide clients in the selection of furniture andaccessories
– Prompt follow up of email enquiries, quotation andpricing of furniture
– Attend to all customer service enquiries in a timelyfashion
– Management of all orders from point of sale through todelivery
– Achieve monthly sales budgets and targets
– Maintaining and demonstrating your knowledge of highend products and brands
– Adhering to our company?s policies and procedures
Candidates thatdemonstrate the following are encouraged to forward
their resume forconsideration.
Requirementsfor this role;
– Experience preferred within the furniture/interiordesign industry
– Relevant design qualifications and demonstrated knowledgeand interest in design/interior design
– Professional andwell presented
– Must possess an exceptional work ethic
– A passion for customer service and strong salesexcellence
– Successful management of client relationships
– High level of communication and interpersonal skills
– Sound computer knowledge with accurate administrationskills
– High level of attention to detail
– Ability to work within a small solid team as well as selfmotivation and the ability to work independently
Ifyou are a passionate, energetic, highly motivated and dynamic sale professionaland have excellent references, please apply.
Please be advisedthat only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates willbe required to complete an Employee Application Form
You must be an Australian resident orhave working rights in Australia to be considered for this position.