We are searching for a professional full-time Receptionist (Monday -Friday) who takes pride in being the company’s first point of contact.
You will have a minimum of 2 year’s Reception experience, basic experience with Word, Excel and sound Typing Skills. We are looking for someone who wants to work in an exciting and fast paced environment. It is essential that you are well presented, proactive, able to conduct yourself with maturity and are an excellent communicator.
You will be responsible for managing a busy Reception/Front Desk, handling incoming calls, meeting and greeting clients, provide administration support to the sales teams as well as invoicing, banking and mail duties.
In this role attention to detail is vital and your “can do” attitude will ensure the smooth running of Reception.
To be considered for this role, you will be enthusiastic, well presented, self-motivated and be able to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Greet clients entering the showroom and direct their enquiry to the relevant staff member. Act as showroom host, arranging for the provision of clients with refreshments if required.
- Answer all incoming communications directing them to staff or emailing messages in the instance that staff are unavailable. Pertaining to both online chat, emails and phone calls.
- Responsible for the internal distribution of incoming mail and for the posting of outgoing mail. To be carried out daily ensuring express mail is posted by the required time.
- Process accessories sales for consultants when required. Assist in taking deposit or balance payment from clients when requested.
- Responsible for maintaining the showroom collections folder, ensuring it is kept up to date and that customers are called and advised or reminded when items are ready for collection.
- Assist clients when coming to collect items from the showroom. This will involve carrying items to clients’ vehicles.
- Liaise with any external visitors in relation to services such as fire and maintenance of the building.
- Responsible for the collation of daily paperwork along with counting and reconciling the cash till float at the start and end of each day.
- Act as point of contact for all customers liaison & enquiries e.g arrival date (ETA), deliveries and phoning/emailing customers with updated information.
- Assist with the maintenance of mailing list on BC from website requests and mailing card returns.
- Provide administration with extra duties. These include banking, reporting, collation of daily paperwork etc
There may be additional responsibilities to these listed above that we may reasonably ask you to undertake.
If you have a positive attitude, motivated and have excellent references, please apply in writing to Sarah Townsend at email@example.com