We are looking for an talented invidual with a specific skillset to help us continue to grow and expand both within Australia and internationally. To be successful, you will be highly organised, have a keen eye for detail and most importantly, you will have a fantastic attitude.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for providing a range of executive, secretarial and administrative support services for the MD as it relates to all facets of Cult.
This role requires continual management of competing priorities, high levels of support and workload, and at times short deadlines, balanced with the need to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion at all times.
Core objectives include:
– Managing calendar and workflow for MD, including event and meeting schedules, and booking meetings as required;
– Managing communications and responding on behalf of MD as directed;
– Managing travel arrangements for all staff
– Managing approval requests on behalf of MD, including staff purchase requests
– Day-to-day administrative duties, including internal documents, insurance claims, company vehicles, service contracts etc.
– Scheduling onboarding of new employees
– Maintenance and operational readiness of office facilities and supplies.
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills, with demonstrable oral and written communication skills
– Excellent customer service, organisational and time-management skills
– High level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment
– Strong attention to detail
– Confident, approachable manner with a pro-active and positive attitude
– Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint required
– Full driving license preferable
– Minimum 2 years executive assistant experience
To apply, submit your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.