- Vibrant Publishing and Events company
- Hybrid WFH/office arrangement
- Energetic team environment!
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is a niche publishing and media house, and the leading media network in the Architecture & Design space. We create award-winning content, events, print and online magazines in the Asia Pacific region, with offices in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Overview of The Role
We are looking for a dynamic and customer focused Event Coordinator to join our close-knit team!
Reporting to Head of Events, this role has touch points across all areas of the business, working in collaboration with the sales, tech, production, design, editorial and marketing teams to deliver a busy event schedule including a design festival, award programs, speaker summits and bespoke exhibitions.
- Sourcing quotes, tracking budgets and post event accounts follow up
- Management of critical paths for event delivery
- Coordination of event registration and various event digital platforms
- Servicing partners, exhibitors, speakers and jury with event specific information and technical support
- Management of onsite event personnel
- Operational management of events
- Supplier and contractor management
- Minimum 12 months event coordination
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate online platforms or fast-learning with technology
- Accurate record keeping and attention to detail
- Advanced organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and suppliers
- Marketing experience an advantage
- A can-do attitude that fosters collaboration and teamwork
How to Apply
- Please send your cover letter and an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applicants with a cover letter will be considered
- Salary commensurate with experience