About Indesign Media
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is an Award-winning Content, Experiential and Digital Media House, specialising in and around the Architecture, Design, Interiors and Products Sector. Leaders in our field in the Asia Pacific region, we have offices nationally in Sydney and Melbourne and internationally in Singapore.
Habitus is a mutli-platform resource for Design Hunters across the region who live, work and play using the global principles of design.
We’re looking for a creative and committed Editorial Assistant to join the team at the creatively charged Surry Hills HQ and be involved in the strategic development of the Habitus brand on all platforms. We’re looking for someone motivated by career progression and a genuine love for all things architecture and design; to be an extension of the editor + brand director, in driving Habitus into the future.
You live and breathe architecture and design and are eager to learn as much as you can. You have big ideas and enjoy the adrenaline of working in a fast-pace office, alongside a creative and highly dynamic team. You’re not afraid of a deadline or working hard. You’re a creative and imaginative thinker who knows what it takes to make killer digital content that cuts through the noise. You enjoy meeting new people and see the benefit – and fun! – of attending industry events. A love of all things architecture and design is essential.
You have a background in journalism, architecture or interior design.
What will you do?
As a key member of the Indesign Media team you will be required to:
- Editorial and administrative support to editor on digital/print content and Habitus events.
- Brainstorming original, creative digital content for Habitus Living in line with the mission of the title.
- Uploading + optimising digital content, resizing + optimising images. (Knowledge or interest to learn SEO techniques essential)
- Report on digital and social media performance. Research and develop strategies to maintain/improve audience acquisition + engagement. Keep up to date on popular strategies in this space.
- Sub-edit copy for digital and print platforms.
- Have your finger firmly on the pulse of the creative world, following the latest industry and underground activity
- Ability to attend events outside regular work hours: network and represent the company.
*Remuneration based on experience
Why you will love Indesign Media
Become part of an ever evolving and growing brand that praises ideas, and encourages growth. You will have the support of a diverse team of highly motivated individuals that all work together to support company and individual goals. Indesign is a company that is constantly developing, and there will never be a dull moment.
Being a boutique and independently owned media house with a global footprint allows our team to have the best of both worlds: an agile business where your opinion matters and the opportunity to learn on a global scale. Sounds like a great place to work? We think so. If you do too, then we encourage you to apply.